Tuesday, July 15, 2008

23 Things Summary

My favorite things in 23things were: Podcasts, Wikis, del.icio.us, Library Thing, RSS, Bloglines, and Blogging.

23things has affected my lifelong learning goals by introducing me to technologies that I can use to keep me informed in many areas of interest: professional, academic and personal.

I take away from 23things that learning and using technology takes a lot of time and practice, but that it is worth the effort to remain abreast of new technologies and the world they created for the individual involved with them.

I would only suggest that more things, but each a bit smaller -- many small steps to success, would have helped many participants who were completely or almost completely new to many of the technologies. More, and smaller steps, extending the time span for completion of the 23things, would have helped many participants. Many participants gave up because they did not have the time at work to finish the projects. I spent a good bit of my personal time at home working on my 23things!

Yes, I would definitely participant in another similar project.

No comments: